Ads 468x60px

Chủ Nhật, 16 tháng 6, 2013

MY LOVE IS YOU


You may ignore me and pretend I do not exist
But it will not change my feelings to you

I'm sure one day all will happen
You will love it and will never let go

I will assist you
I would love the shortcomings
Always willing bahagiakanmu whatever happens
I promise you there

You should stay away from me, but I believe
You will love it and will never let go

I will assist you
I would love the shortcomings
I am always willing to hurt you




We bowed his headMix and bertakbiralso endless forgiveness.
We will not stop praying to God,
hopefully Daulah Qur'an are straight back on Earth Afghans.
We pray to you, O the All-Strong! Our real weak
We pray to you, O the RichOur real poor papa
We pray to TheeO Sang the Waywe actually lost this stupid
We pray to You, O Owner of PowerOur real oppressed people on earth
That You bestow victory for the Ahlul Haq and Ahlu Tawheed
You to unite and strengthen the Mujahideen shaf their ranks
Ghazi You to accompany the fighting
Ya Allah Align shooting them
Ya Allah Align shooting them
Ya Allah keep Mujahideen and unite their hearts.
Ya Allah give them escorts
when the spy was asleep.

We waited anxiouslythe return of State of the established on the tops of the spears.

We ask forgiveness for thee O God
because of the weakness of our faith
and attitudes we sit
How unfortunately we, the qoidun this
Oh God opened the way

0 nhận xét:

Đăng nhận xét